Start celebrating Christmas here with an eclectic mix of passionate people selling tasty treats, stocking fillers, decorations and special presents to suit every pocket.
* Mighty Fine Things including locally sourced fruit liqueurs & seasonal tastes.
* Norse Vintage sources decorations to bring a Scandi twist to your celebrations.
* Hiroko Aono-Bilson makes kimonos, scarves & addictive handmade soft toys.
* Cranbrook Iron forges bespoke ironwork from firebowls to Christmas decs.
* For irresistible jewellery: see silversmith Jayne Ayres of Summerhouse Designs.
* Tobi from Slow Bread will be selling his delicious stollen and spiced biscuits.
* The usual mix from The Kitchen Garden: vintage garden & kitchen odds & ends.
I’ll also be selling hardly-used gardening books I’ve reviewed at reduced prices. Funds will go to help the Whitstable Calais Solidarity Group, as will proceeds from refreshments: glasses of mulled wine and homemade cakes and biscuits.
AND ACROSS THE ROAD AT 48 JOY LANE
* Milou Mazou’s handcrafted wooden decorations – future family heirlooms.
* A wide range of unusual vintage for home and garden from Stuuff.
* Exotic pots, bags and pouches, presents from faraway Morocco by Pascale.