Celebrate Christmas at 19 Joy Lane with an eclectic mix of passionate people selling tasty treats, stocking fillers and special presents to suit every pocket.
* Katy Cox's Mighty Fine Things include locally sourced homemade fruit liqueurs, preserves and Christmas goodies. Lots of seasonal tastes and ideal presents.
* Rune, The Norse Baker bakes fabulous Norwegian biscuit and cakes to bring a Scandi twist to your celebrations. Also Stollen from local baker Toby Scwenn.
* Hiroko Aono-Bilson is a textile artist who designs and makes presents using antique kimono and pretty hand crocheted bags and toys.
* Frances Prescott is a magazine make-up artist, offering advice and highlighting her products. An appointment at her salon will make a much-appreciated present.
* Cranbrook Iron make bespoke ironwork for home and garden, from huge fire bowls to small decorative objects to enhance your home.
* Martin Pamment of Kent Beach Art is a beachcomber who turns flotsam and jetsam into decorative artworks. Also Jane's beautiful painted pebbles.
* Kate Makes Chocolate and Kate's Bees of Kent will be selling delicious homemade chocolates and the produce from her beehives.
* The usual odds and ends from The Kitchen Garden: and eclectic mix of vintage, garden and hen keeping stuff.
Plus greatly reduced new gardening books I've reviewed sold to raise funds for Shernaz Dinsdale's Maiti Nepal Fund, also proceeds from mulled wine and nibbles.
Need to know more? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Pascale Mazelaygue will be opening her house with friends at No 48 Joy Lane on the same day - Pay her a visit as well.